Indulge in a delightful breakfast treat with this pancake recipe featuring the rich sweetness of condensed milk. These pancakes are not only fluffy and delicious but also boast a luscious drizzle of condensed milk, adding a touch of decadence to your morning.
Follow this simple recipe to create a stack of heavenly pancakes that are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. Let’s dive into the steps for a perfect blend of fluffy pancakes and the irresistible sweetness of condensed milk.
Pancake Recipe With Condensed Milk
Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for delicious pancakes with condensed milk:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Condensed milk (for drizzling)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. It’s okay if there are a few lumps.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Remove the pancakes from the griddle and stack them on a plate.
- Drizzle condensed milk over the top of the pancakes just before serving.
Enjoy your delicious pancakes with the sweet goodness of condensed milk!
Frequently Asked Question for Pancake Recipe With Condensed Milk
Q: Can I use any type of condensed milk for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use either sweetened condensed milk or unsweetened condensed milk, depending on your preference. Sweetened condensed milk will add more sweetness to the pancakes.
Q: Can I substitute buttermilk with regular milk?
A: While buttermilk adds a tangy flavor and helps with the fluffiness, you can substitute it with regular milk. You can also make a buttermilk substitute by adding 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice to 3/4 cup of milk and letting it sit for a few minutes.
Q: Can I make the pancake batter ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can prepare the pancake batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to give it a good stir before cooking. The batter may thicken slightly, so you can adjust the consistency by adding a bit more milk if needed.
Q: Are these pancakes suitable for freezing?
A: Yes, you can freeze the cooked pancakes. Place a sheet of parchment paper between each pancake to prevent them from sticking together. When ready to eat, reheat in a toaster or oven.
Q: Can I add toppings to the pancakes along with condensed milk?
A: Absolutely! Feel free to get creative with toppings such as fresh berries, sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or whipped cream to enhance the flavor and texture of your pancakes.